Regional Development Australia Whyalla and Eyre Peninsula is pleased to be hosting the regional Disability Workforce Hub.
Funded by the Department of State Development, the Hub is a ‘one-stop-shop’ to connect job seekers, employers and training providers to help fill local job opportunities in the expanding disability sector.
CLICK HERE to view the Disability Hub March 2018 newsletter including:
- NDIA accepts independent pricing review recommendations
- Answers to your NDIS questions
- NDIS Quality and Safeguards provider information sessions
- Keep up to date with NDIS events
- Front Line Leadership Development Program
- Positions vacant and employment programs
For further information contact:
NDIS Workforce Project Manager Bronwen Caple on 0417 457 811 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at 127 Nicolson Avenue, Whyalla Norrie.
2 thoughts on “Whyalla and Eyre Peninsula Disability Workforce Hub”
do you supply meals in whyalla
Hi John. No sorry we don’t, but contact our NDIS Workforce Project Manager, Bronwen Caple, by email email@example.com or call 0417 457 811 and she may be able to point you in the direction of organisations and businesses who do. Thanks.