Your success is our business
For companies and industry planning to do business or locate operations in the region, Regional Development Australia Eyre Peninsula offers a range of support services.
Our staff are committed to working with potential investors to help secure rapid and straightforward approvals for new projects, business partners, other incentives and assistance including:
- infrastructure advice for business and industry
- facilitation of infrastructure development projects
- facilitation of investment projects
- training and skills development
- access and contact with business and services networks
- research assistance for new, expanding or diversifying businesses
- sourcing of grants or funding
- small business advice
- market research
- export development assistance.
RDAEP is dedicated to working with your business to ensure that a base in the region provides a competitive edge over other locations.
Some assistance may be provided in establishing a business plan for a new business, or advice on an existing business. This advice is designed to assist business owners and managers to improve business management systems, processes, and decisions.
If you are seeking grant or funding opportunities please visit: Grant Finder
Need help exploring your business idea or running your micro business?
The Self-Employment Assistance Program can assist start-ups or existing businesses, through its flexible services:
- Exploring Self-Employment Workshops
- Business Plan Development
- Free accredited Small Business Training
- Business Advice Sessions
- Business Health Checks
- Small Business Coaching.
You may also be eligible for financial support while you start and run your business as part of Small Business Coaching.