Rural Business Support (RBS) has a financial counselling program that can support small business owners on the Eyre Peninsula to find their way forward from COVID-19.
The service is free, independent and confidential for eligible clients.
The program is modelled on the successful Rural Financial Counselling Service (RFCS), which has been supporting farmers and rural-related businesses for more than 30 years.
As a Small Business Financial Counsellor employed by RBS under the Australian Government’s Regional Recovery Small Business Support Program, my aim is to help small business owners to find some clarity and a sense of control over where their business is heading.
We do this by:
• Identifying the important decisions that need to be made
• Considering different options they may have to improve the business
• Developing a plan to keep the business on track and business owner feeling in control
We can also assist clients to:
• Develop forecasts to manage tight cash flow
• Prepare for talks with lenders and insurance companies
• Access dispute resolution services
• Connect with broader professional advice and support
• Apply for government and community grants, programs or schemes.
It may be difficult to see a clear way ahead, but there are options available to provide some financial relief and support for small businesses during this difficult time.
Should you wish to be a part of the program, please call RBS on 1800 836 211.
For more information you can also visit our website.
I very much look forward to working with you.
Paula Symonds – Small Business Financial Counsellor
Rural Business Support
T 1800 836 211 • M 0427 616 623