Aged and Community Services Australia (ACSA) is being funded by the South Australian Government Skilling South Australia program to deliver an industry-led initiative called the SA Universal Worker project for the Eyre Peninsula, Yorke and Mid North.
If you are wanting to work in Aged Care or Disability services, and interested in a traineeship, or are a current service provider in the sector who wants to support your staff to gain formal qualifications and access the government financial incentives for trainees then this program is for you.
- Traineeships in Certificate III in Individual Support (Aging) (Disability)
- Locally based Workforce and Industry Development Officer to drive the program and provide support to stakeholders.
- Financial incentives for employers who employee a trainee
- High quality training provided by Registered Training Organisation (RTO) Australian Employment and Training Solutions (AETS), through a variety of modes: face to face competency assessment, online, Zoom workshops.
- Participants will undertake an interview and job ready program prior to commencing in the workplace to assist employers in attracting the ‘right fit’ people into the workforce.
To Register and secure one of the limited places in the Universal Worker Project please contact:
Mandy Shephard, Workforce and Industry Development Officer – 8338 8008 firstname.lastname@example.org