Resources Ready 2017 takes businesses on a coordinated development pathway that provides the tools needed to enter and flourish within the Australian resources supply chain.
Resources Ready is an innovative new business capability development program from RESA. To be delivered across Australia to six regional industrial centres, or “nodes,” over six months, Resources Ready supports companies working in, or seeking to enter the Mining and Oil and Gas sectors to build their business capability and improve their resources strategy.
This structured program features a blended delivery model, combining local, experienced mentors with leading presenters from around the country. Companies will participate in high-energy, monthly workshop sessions combined with interactive online material delivered by subject matter experts.
Each node of the Resources Ready 2017 program will provide mentoring from an on-site business mentor. These mentors are experienced facilitators with a background in industry and provide local context. They will support your company to build expertise and apply concepts from online material to your business.
Participating companies will have the opportunity to collaborate and build networks in their local region to tackle big opportunities, and also expand their contacts and relationships to other Resources Ready nodes for true national supply chain engagement.
Resources Ready is for
- Established resources suppliers looking to grow their business
- Established companies looking to diversify and enter the sector
- Innovation focused companies looking to apply their ideas to resources
- Agile companies with a services focus.
The Upper Spencer Gulf Resources Ready program will be delivered in Whyalla and consists of six full day sessions, each geared around a primary theme:
- Session 1 – 15/11/17: Introduction and Readiness
- Session 2 – 4/12/17: Assessing your Business
- Session 3 – 14/2/18: Building your Market Strategy
- Session 4 – 14/3/18: Order Taker to Solution Maker
- Session 5 – 18/4/18: Selling to the Resources Industry
- Session 6 – 16/5/18: New Markets
Each session combines in classroom workshop activities with a local facilitator and streamed online presentations delivered to all nodes.
For more information, contact:
Tel: (08) 7325 8501
RESA Stakeholder Engagement Manager
Tel: 0434 540 548