Reminder – the closing period is 5.00pm on Thursday 11 March, to comment on the The City of Port Lincoln’s draft CBD Access and Car Parking Action Plan.
Council is seeking community feedback that will guide Council’s policy position and future actions to ensure that a vibrant and accessible Port Lincoln CBD and foreshore precinct will be supported by well managed car parking infrastructure and systems.
The draft Action Plan sets out principles, strategy and short, medium and long term actions for community consideration.
The Action Plan aims to:
- Manage the parking assets for best results, not necessarily ‘build more’ public parking;
- Progressively focus on shorter-term parking in the ‘inner CBD’ and longer term parking in the ‘outer CBD’; and
- Ensure that walking from around the CBD and foreshore from car parking to destinations is safe and enjoyable.
This is the time to have your say on what the draft Action Plan should address, and what issues and actions should be considered as higher or lower priority.
Have your say
Comments can be provided by:
- Completing the online survey at www.surveymonkey.com/r/CBDcarparking; and/or by
- Making a written submission to Council via email to email@example.com or by post or in person.
For those who don’t have access to a computer a hardcopy of the draft Action Plan and survey are available from the Council Administration Office and Port Lincoln Library or upon request.
For more information on how to have your say and a copy of the draft Action Plan visit City of Port Lincoln’s website at www.portlincoln.sa.gov.au/notice-board/draft-cbd-access-and-car-parking-action-plan.
All submissions must be submitted and received by Council by 5.00pm on Thursday 11 March 2021.