GMUSG has entered a 12 month agreement with OZ Minerals to provide Local Content Services for their Carrapateena project. As part of this work GMUSG is developing a regional list of suppliers interested in supplying to the project (either directly to OZ Minerals, tier-1 contractors and others involved in developing Carrapateena).
Why be part of the Local Supplier Index?
- Inclusion in the Local Supplier Index will suit contractors and suppliers with an existing focus and capability within mining and construction supply. Retailers and personal services etc will not be excluded. However, it’s less likely they will derive business opportunities through this form of business listing.
- Initially the Supplier Index will be populated with GMUSG members and other suppliers already identified, however, additional suppliers to the index can be added.
- Any supplier with a presence in the region, and interested in supplying to the Carrapateena project, is welcome to be listed in the Supplier Index.
- Inclusion in the Index is at no cost.
- It is an expectation that suppliers will be registered with ICN, or at least willing to register.
- GMUSG membership is not a requirement to be included in the Supplier Index.
Click here for the Spreadsheet registration
Click here for the PDF registration
Please forward completed registration forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
2 thoughts on “Oz Minerals – Local Supplier Index”
Hi – to whom it may concern. I am trying to register our interest however the email address provided – mark.markmalcolm.com.au seems to not exist. Are you able to please provide me with a current email address. Thanks and regards Angelo
Hi Angelo. This is the email address we were provided with and use. If for some reason his email isn’t working we’d suggest contacting Mark via phone to let him know. His number is 0419 820 641.
Hopefully, this helps. Thanks, RDAWEP.