Update – 5 May 2021
Funding for the latest round in 2020/21 of the On-farm Emergency Water Infrastructure Rebate has been exhausted. New applications are no longer being accepted at this time.
Please keep checking this page for program updates.
South Australian primary producers in drought affected areas can now apply to the On-farm Emergency Water Infrastructure Rebate Scheme under a new round of funding.
You may be eligible to receive a rebate of up to 25% (max $25,000) for the cost of purchasing, installing and repairing on-farm water infrastructure for livestock and permanent horticulture.
Eligible Local Government areas
- Franklin Harbour
- Streaky Bay
Activities you can claim
- pipes and fittings
- water storage devices (such as tanks and troughs) associated with stock watering
- water pumps
- de-silting of existing dams, where you can demonstrate that the property does not have access to groundwater
- drilling of stock groundwater bores and associated equipment/power supply such as generators, desalinisation plants
- materials or equipment necessary to install the above excluding purchase of machinery
- any freight component to purchase and install the equipment
- professional installation costs to install the water infrastructure.
- drilling of horticulture groundwater bores and associated equipment/power supply such as generators, desalinisation plants
- de-silting of existing dams, where you can demonstrate that the property does not have access to groundwater.
For more information click here : On-farm Emergency Water Infrastructure Rebate Scheme