As the business who manages the State’s electricity poles and wires, SA Power Networks are inviting you to a workshop to help develop future plans for 2025-2030.
The Workshop will focus on the following themes:
• Affordable and equitable energy supply
• A reliable, resilient and safe, electricity network
• Customer experience, choice and empowerment
• Enabling clean energy and unlocking future value for SA
SA Power Networks would like you to participate so they can better understand:
• When you think about your electricity, what’s important to you?
• What are your energy concerns?
• Are there any particular challenges you have in accessing or understanding the electricity industry?
Date: Wednesday 25 May 2022
Time: 9.30am-3.30pm (includes lunch and morning tea)
Venue: Port Lincoln Hotel (Ballroom)
If you would like to attend, please RSVP to:
Kylie.Lush@sapowernetworks.com.au or call Kylie on 0427 266 140.
Participants will be offered $250 in recognition of your time and attendance.