TAFE SA will provide up to 50 qualifications and skills sets in 2024, free of tuition fees for eligible students that align and meet South Australia’s industry demand to grow sectors with priority cohorts.
To know more about this initiative “Take Your Place, with Fee Free TAFE. Apply Now”
Fee FREE TAFE courses on offer at the Port Lincoln Campus:
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability)
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing and Disability)
- Certificate III in Community Services
- Certificate II in Agriculture
- Certificate III in Agriculture
- Certificate III in Horticulture
- Certificate II in Cookery
- Certificate II in Hospitality
- Certificate II in Automotive Servicing Technology
- Certificate III in Health Administration
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
Fee Free TAFE is intended for new students to the course being offered. Students need to be new to the course, not new to TAFE SA. Please read the FAQs here.
The Fee Free TAFE course list can be found here.
If you would still like to talk to one of our trained career counsellors, you can book an appointment online for career and pathway planning here. Appointments are available online or by phone.
Alternatively you can call 1800 882 661 or contact us to make an appointment, or get more information on available courses.