The Hon Clare Scriven MLC, Minister for Primary Industries and Regional Development launched the Enabling Infrastructure Program on Wednesday 28 June 2023.
The Program consists of medium to large grants for infrastructure projects that strengthen and build strong regional communities through:
- value-added investment in priority community infrastructure that improves quality of life or attracts and retains people in our regions
- enabling infrastructure to attract and retain business (goods and services) in regions and support a strong regional economy
- collaboration with other projects, programs or initiatives
- having broad regional community benefit
- having considered latent and future demand.
For more information: Enabling Infrastructure Program
Expressions of interest close at 12 noon on 9 August 2023.