Local Government Elections are conducted every four years with the next Council election to be held in November 2018.

People who are already on the House of Assembly (State) roll will automatically have a voting pack mailed to their registered address in October 2018.  If you have moved house or changed your name you will need to update your details by completing a new enrolment form, available at the Post Office, or on-line at the Electoral Commission SA website www.ecsa.sa.gov.au/enrolment/change-your-details, this will ensure you receive your voting pack to enable you to vote in the 2018 Council Election.

You can check your enrolment details online through the Australian Electoral Commission’s website www.aec.gov.au > Check enrolment.

If you are not enrolled on the House of Assembly roll for your council area, you may be eligible to register on the council supplementary roll if:

  • You have been a resident at your current address for one month and are not on the State Electoral Roll
  • You are a sole owner/occupier of rateable property
  • You are NOT an Australian Citizen but you have been a resident at your current address for one month
  • You are a landlord for rateable property
  • You are an organisation/business owner or occupier of rateable property
  • You are a group of owners or occupiers of rateable property

For an enrolment form visit your Council’s website and complete and return the relevant form to your local Council office by 5pm on Friday 10 August 2018.  

Authorised by Stephen Rufus
Level One, Civic Centre, 60 Tasman Terrace, Port Lincoln SA 5606

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *