The Australian Government Department of Industry, Science and Resources have released Round 15 of the Cooperative Research Centres Projects.
Grants support partnerships between industry and research organisations, with Round 15 open to all industry sectors, however will have a focus on supporting projects aligned with Government priorities, including the Circular Economy, the National Reconstruction Fund priority areas and the Science and Research priorities.
Applications close on 14 September 2023.
- develop a product, service or process that will solve problems for industry and deliver real outcomes
- benefit small to medium enterprises (SMEs)
- include education and training activities.
You can use the funding to cover costs directly related to your project including:
- new research
- proof of concept activities
- pre-commercialisation of research outcomes
- industry-focused education and training activities
- conferences, workshops, symposia related to the joint research
- information sharing and communications related to the research.
This is not a complete list and other costs may also be eligible.
For morning information: Cooperative Research Centres Grants