Congratulations to the following EP Community and Sporting Clubs on being successful for funding projects through SA Government’s Community Recreation and Sport Facilities Program (CRSFP), 2022-23.
- Port Lincoln Netball Association Inc. – $33,700 to install eight 200 Lux LED lights at Ravendale Sporting Complex
- Streaky Bay Area School Council Inc. – $$49,900 to install a shed with solar heating system at Streaky Bay Community Pool
- Boston Sports Association Inc. – $164,000 to install four light towers with LED lights at Pool Oval
- City of Port Lincoln – $325,000 to upgrade and refurbish five unisex changerooms at Ravendale Sports Centre
- Whyalla Hockey Association Inc. – $110,000 to install six light towers with LED lights at Whyalla Sporting Community Club