Committee Basics Workshops with Sarah Prime are coming to Ceduna, Cleve and Port Lincoln!
What is it?
Who is it for?
If you volunteer your time for a local committee, sporting group, council, progress association or community-based organisation this is for you.
If you are not part of a committee, but would some day like to be, this is a great place for you to start your learning!
What’s in it for you?
- Build your confidence, insight and skills as a committee member,
- Understand different roles and responsibilities of committee members,
- Develop best practice committee admin, governance and basic organisational leadership.
Here’s what your $15 will get!
- You will receive a compendium packed with resources, including ‘The Committee Members Ultimate Survival Guide’ handbook,
- Your very own Community Leaders Playbook of digital resources and videos to keep,
- Morning / afternoon tea to fuel your learning.
When and where
Friday November 24th 2023
9am – 1pm
Ceduna Foreshore Hotel
Register here: https://shorturl.at/qyINY
REGISTRATIONS CLOSING 11:30am WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 22ND
Tuesday December 5th 2023
1pm – 5pm
Cleve Sporting Bodies Club Inc
Register here: https://shorturl.at/ehtKW
Thursday December 7th 2023
1pm – 5pm
Port Lincoln Yacht Club
Register here: https://shorturl.at/aluwX
Registrations for CLEVE and PORT LINCOLN have been extended. They now close 12pm Sunday November 26th – get in quick because places are limited!
If you have any questions, please contact:
Regional Leadership Coordinator