Are you now eligible?
Concessions SA administers a range of concessions to help South Australians on low or fixed incomes with the cost of household expenses. These include targeted concessions, such as for utilities bills, and the Cost of Living Concession, which can be used at the customer’s discretion.
Over the past year the application process has been streamlined for household concessions, making it easier and faster:
* Customers can now use a single online form to apply for concessions on energy, water and sewerage, the Emergency Services Levy and the cost of living.
* The amount of supporting evidence needed has been reduced.
* Existing Concessions SA customers can also use the online form to easily update details – for example, when you change address or bank account, or if you switch energy retailer.
Private tenants, retirement village and residential park residents are also eligible to apply for concessions, even if household costs such as energy, water and sewerage services are included in agreement or services fees.
Find out more by…
- Visiting www.sa.gov.au/concessions to apply online or for more information. Then use the Concession Finder tool to view concessions and support programs available to different card/income types.
- Phoning the Concessions SA Hotline on 1800 307 758
- Emailing email@example.com