Things are looking up for the mining and resources sector in Australia. Is your business prepared to take advantage of new opportunities?
Resources Ready 2018 is an innovative new business capability development program from RESA, supported by METS Ignited. The national program will be delivered across Australia to regional centres, and will support companies working in, or seeking to enter the Mining, Energy, and Oil and Gas sectors to build their business capability and improve their resources strategy.
Commencing on 21 February in Whyalla, have you considered if your business is Resources Ready?
The Upper Spencer Gulf Resources Ready program consists of six full day sessions, each geared around a primary theme:
• Session 1 – 21/02/18: Introduction and Readiness
• Session 2 – 21/03/18: Assessing your Business
• Session 3 – 18/04/18: Building your Business Development Strategy
• Session 4 – 23/05/18: Order Taker to Solution Maker
• Session 5 – 20/06/18: Selling to the Resources Industry
• Session 6 – 18/07/18: New Markets
Each session combines in classroom workshop activities with a local facilitator and streamed online presentations delivered to all nodes.