Alert SA Mobile App
The Alert SA Mobile App provides timely, relevant bushfire information to the South Australian community for the 2019-2020 bushfire season.
Download the App:
When staying informed of hazards, never rely on one source of information, as sometimes technology can fail during an emergency. Awareness of other information channels is important to help you stay informed during emergency events.
Other channels to use during the bushfire season include:
- Visiting www.cfs.sa.gov.au and subscribe to bushfire warnings and other important CFS information
- Checking and following Facebook@CountryFireService or Twitter@CFSAlerts
- Listening to a battery powered radio
- Calling the Bushfire Information Hotline: 1800 362 361 (TTY 133 677)
- Talking to friends, family and neighbours
More information at: Alert SA