Eligible organisations can now apply for up to $3,000 for funding of programs and equipment through Round 52 of the Active Club Program (ACP).
$1,289,000 is available to support active recreation, sport and recreational fishing clubs to further develop the programs and services they provide within the South Australian community.
To be eligible for the ACP, applicants must be:
- a not-for-profit active recreation or sport club or community organisation whose purpose is the delivery of active recreation or sport programs and services in South Australia; or
- a not-for-profit recreational fishing club whose purpose is the delivery of recreation programs and services in South Australia; and
- be incorporated under the Associations Incorporations Act 1985 (SA), and
- have a minimum total membership base of 20 members. Total membership can include associate, social and life membership, and
- be operating for 12 months or longer.
For eligible applicants with less than 100 members the maximum grant available will be $1,500 and for applicants with 100 or more members the maximum grant available will be $3,000.
The ACP supports the ORSR 2021–2025 Strategic Plan, which has an ambitious set of goals to get South Australians moving. One of the priorities of the Strategic Plan is ‘Active Lives’ which drives movement, play and performance to be embedded into the daily lives of South Australians.
Please read the Program Guidelines prior to submitting an application for the 2023-24 ACP (Round 52).
Applications close midday Monday 4 December 2023.
The Office for Recreation, Sport and Racing (ORSR) is available to assist with any queries you may have when completing your submission. Please email ORSR.Grants@sa.gov.au if you have any questions.