A community grant may be just what your organisation needs make a great idea happen.
Applications are now open until Monday, 4 September 2017
Details of Program
This Community Grants Program is administered by Community Enterprise Foundation™ and made possible by the generous support of the Port Lincoln Community Bank.
Area: 2017 Port Lincoln Community Grants Program will support programs and projects in the area.
Audience: Charitable and Not-for-profit Organisations can apply for projects and activities that offer clear public benefit for the community, contributing to its development in building social capital, community welfare, environmental, health, education or cultural areas.
The Community Grants Program is designed to:
- Make better, targeted use of funds that are responsive to community needs
- Support projects that make a positive contribution to Port Lincoln and district
To be considered, each application must include the following supporting documentation:
- Current signed Audited Financial Statements for the Applicant organisation and Project Partner (where applicable).
- If your organisation is not required to audit your financials please provide a profit and loss statement as a minimum and a balance sheet if available. Please also include a current bank statement.
- Quotes are required for all budget items.
- If you have conducted this project/program before copies of receipts/invoices that substantiate this request from previous expenditure may be acceptable together with a detailed budget.
Please ensure that your budget and/or supporting documentation clearly shows how the funds requested will be spent
State Government Entities are encouraged to call the Foundation before submitting an application. There are some requirements that will apply.
For assistance with applications please phone 1300 304 541
A confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address once an application has been submitted.
Click HERE for a guide to the grants application process.