Applications open 21 April 2020 and close on 1 June 2020 for the South Australian Government’s one-off $10,000 emergency cash grant for small businesses and not-for-profits who have been highly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
To be eligible, businesses and not-for-profits including eligible sporting and community organisations will need to:
- Employ people in South Australia.
- Have an annual turnover of more than $75,000 (GST exclusive).
- Have an annual payroll of less than $1.5 million, and not be entitled to a payroll tax waiver under COVID-19 support measures introduced by the South Australian Government.
- Have an ABN and were carrying on the operation of the business in South Australia on 1 March 2020.
- Have been subject to closure or highly impacted by COVID-19 related restrictions^.
- Apply by 1 June 2020.
- Use the funds to support activities related to the operation of the business.
For more information and to start your application: $10,000 emergency cash grant for small businesses