Veolia Australia & New Zealand
As a result of a newly awarded Industrial Services contract with GFG Alliance, Veolia is looking for multiple Watercart Operators to carry out dust suppression on-site at the Whyalla steelworks with some based out at the SIMEC mines.
This is a rare opportunity to start on a new large- scale contract. The contract will commence 6th February 2022, with some positions available to start earlier.
What’s on offer
- Multiple Watercart positions available (casual and permanent)
- Opportunities to upskill
- Competitive hourly rates, overtime and penalties
- An opportunity to be involved in a newly awarded large-scale contract
- Veolia is focused on an Always Safe Culture and High team engagement
- Join a global leader in ecological transformation
Watercart Operator Responsibilities
- Operate water cart to manage on-site dust
- Maintain equipment cleanliness
- Conduct equipment pre and post checks
- Operate equipment in accordance with site requirements
- Assist with operations on-site, as required
- There will be a requirement for some operators to work Afternoon Shift during Summer.
What you’ll need to be successful
- HR Licence
- Value teamwork
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Always Safe approach
- Ability to complete site based paperwork, as required
- Proactive and problem focused
- Willingness to undergo a pre-employment medical which includes a Drug and Alcohol test
Working at Veolia
Veolia values employees and their health and wellbeing. All of our employees are entitled to:
- Employee share plan where employees have the opportunity to purchase discounted Veolia shares
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through Assure which covers mental health, nutrition, financial, legal, coaching and career transition support
- Bupa health insurance discount
- Access to various corporate discounts
- The opportunity to work in a truly diverse and inclusive culture
Veterans are encouraged to visit our Veterans at Veolia webpage to discover what we can offer.
We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Our environmental solutions help customers preserve and renew our natural resources, creating a better future for our planet. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to build your career, and a more sustainable world.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.