- Statewide Clinical Support Services – SA Pathology, Port Lincoln
- Salary: OPS1 – $28,853 – $53,075 (pro rata) + Superannuation & Salary Sacrifice Benefits
- Part Time (30 hours per week), Temporary Role up to 30/6/23
Assist in the provision of an effective and efficient pathology service through performance of duties that may include phlebotomy, data entry, specimen reception and/or courier duties as determined by the laboratory manager. Must hold, be working towards or willing to work towards Cert 3 in Pathology.
Benefits of Working at CALHN
From salary packaging to flexible working arrangements, and a large range of opportunities for movement and career progression, you’ll find there are lots of benefits of working with Central Adelaide Local Health Network.
- Salary packaging: Salary packaging is an option for saving money by paying for some of your everyday expenses from your salary before it is taxed.
- Diversity and inclusion: CALHN supports and fosters a culture in which employees feel they belong and feel safe at work. The culture aims to encourage all people to use their talents and to be valued and rewarded for their contributions.
- Flexible working arrangements: Voluntary flexible working provisions have been introduced to enable CALHN employees to better balance work, personal life and family commitments.
- Opportunity for movement across the SA Health system: There are always opportunities for you to develop your skills and your career at one of our many metropolitan or regional sites
We’re looking for talented staff to join us and help us to shape the future of health through world-class care and world-class research and achieve our vision of being in the top 50 health services in the world and top 5 in Australia.
Each day presents our nearly 15,000 employees with an opportunity to perform at their best, not because they are expected to, but because they want to as they work together to achieve our strategic ambitions. Together we’re committed to delivering the very best in care for the community in line with our organisation’s values.
The Central Adelaide Local Health Network includes South’s Australia’s major quaternary facility, the Royal Adelaide Hospital, The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, the Hampstead Rehabilitation Centre and the Repat Health Precinct. We also deliver mental health services at Glenside Health Services and at a range of other locations across the metropolitan area.
Our Statewide clinical services include BreastScreen SA, SA Pathology, SA Medical Imaging and SA Pharmacy. Community health services include SA Dental (including School Dental Services), SA Prison Health and Donate Life SA.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
In addition to the annual salary package, we also offer salary sacrifice benefits, employer superannuation contributions and leave loading.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and compliant Immunisation screening.
COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement under the Public Health Act 2011 (Healthcare Setting Workers Vaccination) (COVID-19) to work in SA Health/health care setting.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Job ref: 805792
Application Enquiries to
Telephone: 8683 2289
Application Closing Date
11:55 pm Friday 23 September 2022
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.