Maven Dental Group
Partner with Abano Healthcare
We are currently looking for an Associate Dentist at Maven Dental Port Lincoln 5 days a week.
About the opportunity
Port Lincoln is based on the Eyre Peninsula in South Australia and is known as the Seafood capital of Australia. It’s less than an hour’s flight to Adelaide and is the largest city in the West Coast region of South Australia.
The practice is in a great spot within a complex housing several shops in a busy area and is less than 10 minutes away from the marina. There’s a lot to do in this a full-time role. The practice has a following of wonderfully loyal patients with the opportunity to build further upon that, bringing along even more customers to the practice’s portfolio and of course, retaining them.
Aside from that, you’ll be coming into a very friendly, established and cohesive team who are all exceptional at what they do. If you are interested in digital dentistry, the practice also has a CEREC milling machine onsite!
As we’re looking for an enthusiastic dentist to join our cohesive, tight-knit team you’ll already have experience in a similar role. You will have exceptionally well-rounded dentistry skills and perhaps, you might even have an interest in things like prosthodontics – fixed & removable and endodontics We can happily support you in making your interests in these areas a reality.
You’ll be the type of associate who is warm, confident and approachable. People feel comfortable telling you their oral concerns, and you approach them through a positive, wellness-focused lens and a real sense of optimism.
Your attitude to patient care will be second to none – you’re known for the way you handle patients and we’re imagining that you’re the kind of Dentist who knows how to create loyal, returning and referring patients!
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Current AHPRA and ADA registration and professional indemnity insurance
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency with all aspects of general dentistry
- Patient orientated care
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Benefits of partnering with Abano Healthcare Group:
At Abano Healthcare we are dedicated to our patients and team, striving to provide a workspace that is inviting, warm, and open. Abano Healthcare support our partnering clinicians to grow both professionally and personally through a range of initiatives listed below:
- A practice with great equipment/technology for the care and treatment of our patients
- Learning & Development – with professional development opportunities across all roles across our network, we encourage development professionally and personally.
- Clinician Development Program to support you remotely as well as on-site through mentorship by senior dentists
- Referral Bonuses – through our More Mavens program, refer a Dentist and receive $20,000
- Career Opportunities – with over 200 practices spread across Australia and New Zealand, we love seeing our team members grow through supporting internal transfers within our network
- Employee/Clinician Assistance Program – 24/7 counselling service for our employees, clinicians and their immediate family members
- Benefits Program – providing discounts at over 400 retailers to boost your income
- Wellbeing Calendar and Hub – providing you with education, support and tools to help you live a happier, healthier life under four categories – Move, Munch, Money and Mind
Learn more about why Partnering with Abano Healthcare could be the opportunity you are looking for here: https://abanohealthcare.com/clinical-partners
In the meantime, let’s schedule a confidential chat about what partnering with us may mean for you. Submit your application now or contact one of our Recruitment Specialists directly – Joel Bennett email@example.com [link removed] or call 0498 566 813
It is a requirement to utilise our facilities and services that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing. Evidence of vaccination and/or exemption documentation will need to be provided by the successful applicant. By submitting your application you agree to comply with the requirements outlined by Maven Dental.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.