Master Plumbers Association
The Master Plumbers Association of South Australia Inc (MPA SA) represents excellence in the plumbing and gas fitting trades and has done for over 100 years. With over 500 members we provide support to ensure members maintain the highest standards of business compliance and integrity.
Our group training organisation employs apprentices and places them with plumbing host employers for on-the-job experience and training. Our aim is to train and educate quality plumbing apprentices today who will become tomorrow’s industry leaders.
We are seeking a motivated plumbing apprentice who is willing to learn all things plumbing. You will have constant support from your MPA SA Field Officer and host employer whilst you complete your apprenticeship, ensuring you are learning in a great work environment.
This role is based in Whyalla and will work across the Spencer Gulf.
- Motivation to become a qualified plumber
- A valid drivers licence
- White card
- A can-do attitude is a must
- Willingness to work overtime and weekends if/when required.
You’ll possess the following attributes:
- Be willing to take instructions from others and be able to work in a team as well as independently
- Have an aptitude for problem solving
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Take pride in working accurately and neatly
For further information about this opportunity, please call Sam Baulderstone on 0447 496 216.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.