Golding Contractors Pty Ltd
Golding is a successful mining, urban and civil infrastructure project management services business with projects and operations across South Australia, Queensland and New South Wales. We are reliable and cost effective, working hard to achieve successful outcomes for our clients by working with them in ways that create and deliver value.
Vacancies currently exists for experienced Light Vehicle Fitters to be based at one of our Mining Projects near Whyalla.
You will be working 12 hour shifts on an even time 7/7 day/night roster.
This a residential role, you can reside in Whyalla, Cowell or Port Augusta during your 7 days on. Bus transport is provided to site from Whyalla. Bus transport is also provided to SMR from Cowell and to IKMA from Port Augusta.
We are looking for candidates who place the highest value on the safety of themselves and their colleagues. You demonstrate Golding’s culture of care, dignity and respect for the people, the equipment and the environment in the work that you do. You will be committed, reliable and focused on a long-term career with us.
Key Role Tasks
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor the role is responsible for carrying out repairs and maintenance across all of our Light Vehicles’ on site.
- Trouble shooting and diagnosis of equipment faults
- Disassembly and assembly of machinery and components
- Routine servicing of all equipment both site workshop and field based
- Complete all maintenance administration requirements in a timely and legible manner
- Operate equipment in a safe and respectful manner
- Actively participate in toolbox and safety meetings
- Participate in hazard identification, risk assessment and JHA’s and SWP’s where necessary for specific work areas
- Australian recognised Light Vehicle Trade Qualification
- Capacity to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Excellent attitude towards safety and commitment to zero-harm
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic
- Current drivers’ licence (HR Licence preferable but not essential)
- Lifestyle roster
- Travel to site by Bus from Whyalla, Cowell or Port Augusta
- Permanent role
- Competitive wage package including generous allowances and incentive bonuses.
Golding is an equal opportunity employer
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.