We are a progressive mid-sized accounting practice located in Port Lincoln, Ceduna, and Adelaide.
We have an open and friendly work environment and encourage a great work/life balance.
The work is both professional and challenging, with support from all team members and Partners.
The Role – Port Lincoln Office
- Preparation of Business Activity Statements & other GST related matters
- Accounting software setup and support ie. Xero, MYOB, etc.
- Payroll processing and setup
- ATO Phone Calls
- ReturnToWorkSA registration and lodgements
- Employer Super Obligation lodgements
- Remuneration to be negotiated – depending upon skills and experience
- 2+ years experience mainly with GST/BAS
- Experience with accounting software programs such as Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks, etc.
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- A self motivated team player
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Exposure to a wide variety of clients and complex work
- Full support for continued professional development
- Work in a dynamic accounting firm
- Strong team environment
- Work/life balance
- Social events throughout the year
- Modern workplace committed to a paperless office
Please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Friday 10th June, 2022
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.