Clean Seas Seafood Limited
Clean Seas is the global leader in full cycle breeding, production, and sale of Yellowtail Kingfish (YTK, Seriola lalandi) and is renowned world-wide for its exceptionally high-quality fish. Our company is recognised for innovation in Yellowtail Kingfish farming and has become the largest producer of aquaculture Yellowtail Kingfish outside of Japan. Our customers appreciate the consistently high quality of our fish and our reliability in supplying fresh fish to markets all over the world, 52 weeks of the year.
We are a leading Australian Aquaculture company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX:CSS) with a beautiful high-quality product that is marketed under the Spencer Gulf Hiramasa Kingfish brand, one of the world’s premium seafood products. The company’s expanding operational footprint includes multiple farm sites across the Spencer Gulf; our Hatchery in Arno Bay; Fish Health and R&D facilities in Port Lincoln; and our world-class Seafood Processing Facility in Adelaide where our group support functions are also located. Our growing and innovative Sales and Marketing teams are located across Australia, Europe and the USA.
Based in Port Lincoln, the Accounts Payable/Administration position reports directly to the Finance Manager in our Adelaide office. The ideal applicant will have a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role, accurate numeracy skills, excellent attention to detail and a high-level data entry skill.
Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV, or comparable system is highly desirable.
Importantly, the successful applicant will be confident working autonomously and have excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively within a small team.
Key duties of the role include:
- Processing payment requests in a timely and accurate manner
- Monitoring and ensuring vendors are paid in accordance with the terms and conditions of the vendor agreements
- Ensuring all payment requests are in compliance with disbursement policies and procedures
- Accurate and organised document preparation and records management relative to the AP function
- Completing credit applications
- Reconciling creditors Accounts
- Completing General Ledger journal entries
- Credit card and bank account reconciliations
- Reconciling monthly supplier statements
- Resolution of account issues
- Assisting with audit requests as necessary
Key attributes of the successful candidate:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar Accounts Payable role
- Strong computer literacy with sound understanding of AP procedures
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV or a similar ERP system experience highly desirable
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, especially Excel
- Excellent numeracy, reasoning and literacy skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to demonstrate a sense of urgency and meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills and a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to work within a small team and autonomously as needed
Clean Seas is committed to promoting a work environment where diversity of thought, style, culture and experience is valued.
Our Values: Doing What’s Right, Working as a Team, Challenging Boundaries and Making it Happen help us to remain focused on our goal of being Australia’s leading Aquaculture company. They are our commitment to you and to the environment in which we operate.
Prior to employment you will be required to undertake a Pre-Employment Medical assessment that includes drug and alcohol testing and provide a current Police Clearance Certificate.
Application and Contact:
To apply for this position, please click the ‘apply now’ button and upload your Cover Letter and Resume in Word format. If you require further information about this opportunity before applying, please contact Julie Smith on mobile +61 436 408 472 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.