- Office Coordinator
- Full time, permanent | Purpose driven organisation
- Port Lincoln location | Access to generous PBI salary packaging
- Interesting role offering variety and career development
- Take on a variety of administrative and hands-on tasks that involve office-based and outdoor activities.
Bedford changes the lives of people with disability by building capacity, independence, and wellbeing. We do this by providing a broad suite of NDIS support services including employment opportunities and social participation activities. We offer exceptional tailored services to meet individual goals, in the workplace and in the community. We build healthy relationships, foster skills to last a lifetime, and pride ourselves on providing hands-on support to plan all areas of our clients’ lives. Above all, we promote individual choice and control to empower people with disability to live fulfilled and happy lives.
About the Role
This full-time, permanent role is located at our Port Lincoln site and offers various responsibilities ranging from administrative, office-based tasks to hands-on outdoor activities including gardening and supervising supported employees in manufacturing and cleaning.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Handling petty cash and doing banking
- Administration and reception duties
- Invoicing, processing purchase orders, and receiving payments
- Monitoring timesheets
- Providing support to a diverse range of divisions within Bedford
You will have strong administration experience and a willingness to help in different areas of this small, tight-knit site. You will be keen to learn new skills, and not shy away from a challenge. A successful candidate for this position will enjoy variety in their role and have a desire to contribute to providing supports that help to change the lives of people with disability.
Other skills and qualities include:
- Experience in finance administration such as AR / AP
- Attention to detail
- Effective communication and team working skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills and experience in MS products including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- For this role the following documents must be provided prior to a formal offer of employment with Bedford Phoenix Incorporated.
- A National Police Clearance (no older than six months)
- Driver’s licence
- NDIS worker screening clearance, or other NDIS approved clearance to work in the disability sector
- Evidence of right to work in Australia
- Evidence of FULL vaccination with a TGA-approved COVID-19 vaccine or an acceptable exemption*
What’s in it for you?
- A small team with excellent dynamics who value collaboration
- Opportunity to develop and learn
- Team building days
- Access to generous PBI salary packaging
- Seeing first-hand how Bedford changes the lives of people with disability
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Ellisha Tonkin, Recruitment Advisor on 08 8275 0204. All enquires will be treated in confidence.
Applications close Thursday 8th December 2022.
Bedford reserves the right to close applications prior to this date.
For a copy of the Position Description, please go to the careers page of our website at bedfordgroup.com.au/careers
*This position is within the disability sector and is subject to legislation under the Public Health Act 2011. This currently requires proof of full COVID vaccination (two doses plus a booster) with a TGA-approved vaccine or evidence of an acceptable exemption from SA Health prior to being appointed to this role. Please visit legislation.sa.gov.au/legislation/CV19 for further information.
Bedford values diversity, acceptance, inclusion and belonging in the workplace and encourage applications from First Nations, people with disability and people of all gender identities. Contact Bedford Recruitment on 08 8275 0204 or email email@example.com to discuss any adjustments you may require to provide you with the support you need in the application and recruitment process.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.