About the Company
Affinity Engineering is a reputational company specialising in engineering consulting and construction. With our business stable development, we are looking for a new Electronic Engineer to join our team.
About the Role
Affinity Engineering is seeking the services of a qualified Electrical Engineer to join our team. This role will focus on the delivery of engineering services for our Building Services unit, including the provision of input to the preparation of proposals, feasibilities, and reports.
The successful candidate would have continual interaction with senior staff and personal technical mentoring to assist in their career progression.
- Design, documentation and delivery of a number of technical projects.
- Ensuring all necessary quality administration procedures are carried out to achieve efficient operations and prompt delivery of projects.
- Assist in the preparation of project feasibilities, servicing strategy plans and master plans.
- Assist with the preparation and coordination of tender submissions and project proposals.
- Report to senior staff and monitor performance of projects against agreed fees/budgets.
- Liaise with other staff, project teams, and stakeholders and assist in maintaining client relationships.
Skills & Experience
A successful candidate will, at a minimum, have:
- Experience with the Australian building services industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Candidates who can demonstrate the following qualities will be viewed favourably:
- Demonstrated track record in project delivery.
- Proactively seek self-guided learning & training
- Understanding of AutoCAD.
- Sound time and task management skills
- Ability to work both within a team environment and with minimal supervision.
- Personal pride in the quality of work and project outputs.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.