The South Australian Investment Alas provides users with one-stop, 24/7 online access to:
- commercial real estate availability
- land zoning and current use
- infrastructure including roads, rail, water, electricity, gas, wi-fi, waste disposal
- companies operating in South Australia
- economic and social information.
Having the right information easily available to assist with establishing a new business operation or expanding an existing business is a critical factor in fostering new investment.
The Investment Atlas can be accessed at:
Note: It is recommended that you use Microsoft Edge as the web browser in order to be able to use the share maps function of the Atlas.
Development of the Atlas has been led by the Department for Trade, Tourism and Investment (DTTI), in partnership with Location SA (www.location.sa.gov.au) and DPTI.