The SA Healthy Towns Challenge – Partnering for Children’s Wellbeing 2021-2023 provides grants of up to $250,000 over a two-year period per project. A maximum of three grants will be available for this round.
Projects must support the wellbeing of children in South Australian rural and regional communities through the creation of healthier environments.
Projects eligible for receiving a grant must meet the following essential criteria:
- Support infrastructure (construct and/or upgrade) for children and families in their communities
- Support children and families in the community to feel more connected and active
- Collaborate with community organisations with expertise in supporting the health and wellbeing outcomes for children and their families
- Co-invest through both funding and in-kind contributions in the project
- Implement and fund (at least 10% of the total budget) a robust evaluation plan that measures the success of the project.
For more information: Partnering for Children’s Wellbeing 2021-2023
Applications close 15th October 2021