Here’s your chance to join the Dedicated Hallmark Team!
- Competitive Hourly Rate & Km Allowance
- FMCG Experience highly regarded
- Flexibility Monday to Friday
About the Role
Strikeforce are excited to be partnering with Hallmark, the market leaders in social celebrations. We are searching for passionate & motivated Brand Activators to join our Dedicated Hallmark Team.
The successful applicant will work within an allocated territory calling on retail outlets; This requires merchandising to a high standard, following & executing tasks accurately as well as building & maintaining strong relationships within their stores, effectively managing & promoting the Hallmark Brand.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Stock Management (Placing orders) in line with our client’s expectations
- Planograms/ Relays – Executions & Compliance
- Executing weekly tasks
- Building Seasonal displays
- Negotiating off location opportunities
- Building & maintaining strong relationships with store personnel
- Communicating up & coming promotional activities
- Accurately reporting using Company Smart Device
- Time Management Skills – The ability to work under pressure
- You will need to be over 18, have full Australian working rights
- Live in the advertise area/ surrounding suburbs
- Current State Drivers License & Reliable Road Worthy Vehicle
- Physically fit – Bending & Lifting – Carrying stock (Max 16 kgs)
Our People Succeed because they genuinely love what they do, if this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Please Click the “APPLY” Button and attached Current Resume & Cover Letter.
Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted by the friendly Talent Acquisition Team at Strikeforce.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.