Channel Seven is currently casting for Series 2 of the reality Instant Hotel.
They are looking for fun, interesting and exciting people with homes or accommodation that they rent out to holiday makers. The show is about contestants travelling around the country and sharing experiences with a group of like-minded people. This season, their focus is on fun, travel, adventure, and telling positive stories with a healthy dose of humour.
Part of the format is to highlight the unique attributes of the region and community in which the holiday home is based, meaning great positive exposure for the Eyre Peninsula region!
- Contestants appear as part of a team of two (teams could be couples/ business partners/ siblings/parent and adult child/ or best mates)
- You should own the holiday home or, if not, have all the relevant permissions from their landlord and strata committee.
- Can be any type of property – beach house, farm stay, apartment, family home etc- at any “Luxury level” (from “rustic” to “5 star”). Accommodation must be provided for 8 guests to sleep comfortably.
- They are looking for a mix of accommodation providers – from first-timers keen to “have a go” at renting out the family home, to more experienced providers that perhaps have a number of properties for lease. However, they still need to be a small business, without any corporate affiliation.
- You need to be available for a six-week filming commitment, at this stage planned for around April – May.
Casting closes January 21.
Apply now via the casting link: instanthotelcasting.com.au