The Caravan Parks Grant will provide $10,000 to $100,000 matched dollar-for-dollar (or more) funding for eligible caravan parks to develop or improve infrastructure and assets.
Infrastructure and assets projects could include:
- Developing new caravan/camping sites
- Increasing the number of powered sites
- Installing new cabins or substantial renovations of existing cabins
- Installing new or upgraded recreational facilities
- Installing new or upgraded visitor amenities
- Upgrading sites, cabins or amenities to make them more accessible.
To be eligible to apply, caravan parks must:
- Hold an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Be a legal entity that operates a caravan park within Australia with 40 or more powered sites used for short-term visitor accommodation. Powered sites refer to caravan or camping sites and cabins. Permanent accommodation or long-term sites do not count towards this number.
- Be solvent
- Have an account with an Australian financial institution that is located within Australian territorial boundaries
- Hold public liability insurance and other relevant insurance to cover the project.
Applicants who own more than one caravan park can apply for multiple grants at different sites up to a total value of $300,000. The grants can be for similar projects at each site, or different projects and different grant amounts at each site.
The program supports swift infrastructure upgrades. All projects must be ready to commence early 2023 and finish by 15 May 2024.
Applications close: 22 December 2022, 4:00pm AEDST
For more information: How to Apply