The ATO Business Assistance Program is available to businesses who want to learn about taxation, GST, keeping records and superannuation.
The program is available to small businesses that have:
- recently registered for an Australian business number (ABN)
- registered for goods and services tax (GST) or likely to register for GST in the near future
- a turnover of less than $2 million.
Some of the topics the Business Assistance Program can help you with include:
- your tax obligations based on your business structure
- registering for GST and your GST obligations
- employer obligations
- super obligations
- record-keeping requirements
- understanding business activity statements
- using ATO digital services.
For more information visit www.ato.gov.au