Applications are open for a competitive grant round, Round 4 under the Women in STEM and Entrepreneurship program to award grants for eligible projects with a minimum budget of $500,000 up to a maximum of $1,000,000 from a total of $13 million funding available.
This grant opportunity will run over 3 years from 2022-23 to 2024-25. Round 4 is for projects which can scale up or extend an existing project (supported by evaluation evidence from the existing project or organisation), which can address the objectives to effect lasting systemic and cultural change through the following:
- reduce and/or mitigate systemic and cultural barriers to participation in STEM education, careers, innovation and entrepreneurship by girls and women
- reduce the multiplier effect of intersectional barriers to participation, development and leadership of girls and women in STEM education, careers, innovation and entrepreneurship
- address inequality or discrimination against girls and women in STEM education, careers, innovation and/or entrepreneurship, by either:
- increasing awareness and understanding of the barriers to participation
- increasing participation, development and leadership, including senior leadership and decision making positions in government, research organisations, industry and businesses
- broadening and strengthening networks and support
- include project evaluation that will track the progress of your round 4 project including against grant objectives and outcomes, and your ability to effect lasting systemic and cultural change.
Applications will close 5.00pm AEDT 2 March 2022.
Information about the program, including the grant opportunity guidelines and a link to the online application form is available at business.gov.au/WISE