Premier Steven Marshall announced the makeup of his new Ministry onTuesday 28 July 2020.
Changes to the Ministry include:
- Member for Finniss, David Basham will be elevated to Cabinet to become the Minister for Primary Industries and Regional Development;
- The Attorney-General will assume the additional responsibility of Planning and Local Government;
- Minister Corey Wingard will be appointed Minister for Infrastructure and Transport, while retaining Recreation, Sport and Racing;
- Current Speaker of the House, Vincent Tarzia will join the Cabinet to become the Minister for Police, Emergency Services and Correctional Services;
- Member for Morphett, Stephen Patterson will also be elevated to Cabinet to become the Minister for Trade and Investment.
You can read the media release here: Premier announces new Ministry to deliver for South Australia
The full Ministry list is available here: SA Government Ministry