Grow your business through the National Trade Program.
Connect with experienced interstate buyers – Grow your sales interstate and increase your market share – Build strategic capability for future overseas exports
Gain valuable insights and scale up opportunities with the guidance and expertise from the Export Council of Australia.This bespoke 5 month capacity building program will provide assistance to 15 companies to expand their business interstate with a view to exporting overseas.
If you are already exporting overseas you are not eligible for this program.
Products targeted in the program include:
- Beverage (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
Who should participate?
- Open to new, emerging and experienced businesses
- Retail-ready products
- Export training modules delivered online by The Export Council of Australia
- Ongoing one-to-one mentoring with industry specific experts
- Excellent platform to test your products for market acceptance
- Raise your profile domestically and increase sales
- Opportunities to pitch to new buyer networks and channels at trade fairs
- The participation cost for the successful applicant will be sponsored by the Department for Trade and Investment
- You will need to cover costs of shipping samples interstate and your own interstate travel if required.
This bespoke program, with flexibility, will require 8 hours per month for 5 months, enabling you to continue to run your business as usual. Shortlisted applicants will be required to undertake an interview before final selection.
Full eligibility criteria is available here.