- $40 per hour plus applicable overtime rates
- Guaranteed minimum of equivalent of 38 hours per week
- 6 month fixed term positions for our harvest and out turning programme – can be shorter by negotiation
We are Viterra, we connect Australian growers with domestic and international consumers through our world-leading, fully integrated agriculture network.
Viterra operates a storage and handling network of strategically located sites and port terminals spanning key growing regions in South Australia and western Victoria. We receive growers’ grain into our network, store it and move it to international and domestic markets.
Our unique culture empowers our employees to think innovatively and develop their careers in an exciting and supportive environment.
About the role
Viterra is currently seeking multiple front end loader operators for 6 months across our Central and Western regions to assist with this year’s grain receival and out-turning programme. If you are experienced, skilled and reliable in front end loader operations, this may be the role for you. The ideal candidates would be based in their perspective location. These roles will provide support to our following locations:
Western region: Witera, Rudall, Kimba, and Wudinna.
Central region: Roseworthy, Snowtown, Port Giles and Wallaroo.
- High dump operation for grain from bunker direct to truck
- Strong commitment to a positive safety culture
- Ability to work well in a team environment or autonomously as required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Front End loader licence
- HR licenc
As well as providing an empowering culture, Viterra promotes a range of employee benefits including:
- Working for a reputable company
- Employee assistance program – access to confidential and free support
How to apply
To apply please visit the careers page of our website viterra.com.au, ensure you submit a cover letter and resume, or for a confidential discussion regarding this position, contact: HR Business Partner, Maria Karatsinidis on 08 8304 5002.
Applications close: 11:45pm Sunday 25 September 2022.
Please note that this advertisement may close before the closing date if a suitable candidate is identified.
Viterra is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and encourages applications from all individuals who meet the requirements of this position.
Please note we are not accepting recruitment agency applications at this time.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.