Veolia Australia & New Zealand
As a result of a newly awarded Industrial Services contract with GFG Alliance, Veolia is looking for multiple Supervisors to join our team, the roles will be based on-site at the Whyalla GFG steelworks.
This is a rare opportunity to start on a new large- scale contract. The contract will commence 6th February 2022, with some positions available to start earlier.
What’s on offer
- Variety in your daily work, opportunities to up skill
- Competitive hourly rates, overtime and penalties
- An opportunity to be involved in a newly awarded large-scale contract
- Veolia is focused on an Always Safe Culture and High team engagement
- Join a global leader in ecological transformation
What you’ll be responsible for
- Provide on-site supervision and guidance to the work groups
- Ensure jobs are completed to the required standard and job scope
- Support and assist the site Planner, as required
- Ensure employees operate in accordance with Veolia and client policies and procedures
- Develop quotations
- Assist with job cost tracking
- Engage with the client, as required
- Ensure the team is trained and competent to carry out the required tasks
- Provide ongoing training to the operational team
- Carry out Always Safe Interactions
- Ensure all job related paperwork is completed to a high standard
What you’ll need to be successful
- Values the importance of creating a team environment and developing others
- People focused supervisory style with a strong focus on quality
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Experienced Industrial Services Operator
- Prior experience as a Supervisor in Industrial Services
- Values an Always Safe Culture
- You proactively seek out opportunities and improvements
- Ability to communicate effectively with the team
- Willingness to undergo a pre-employment medical which includes a Drug and Alcohol test
Working at Veolia
Veolia values employees and their health and wellbeing. All of our employees are entitled to:
- Employee share plan where employees have the opportunity to purchase discounted Veolia shares
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through Assure which covers mental health, nutrition, financial, legal, coaching and career transition support
- Bupa health insurance discount
- Access to various corporate discounts
- The opportunity to work in a truly diverse and inclusive culture
Veterans are encouraged to visit our Veterans at Veolia webpage to discover what we can offer.
We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Our environmental solutions help customers preserve and renew our natural resources, creating a better future for our planet. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to build your career, and a more sustainable world.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.