Veolia Australia & New Zealand
As a result of a newly awarded Industrial Services contract with GFG Alliance, Veolia is looking for multiple Operators of various skill sets to carry out Industrial Services operations such as vacuum loading and high pressure water jetting, positions will be based on-site with some based out at the SIMEC mines.
This is a rare opportunity to start on a new large- scale contract. The contract will commence 6th February 2022, with some positions available to start earlier.
What’s on offer
- Multiple Industrial Services Operator positions (casual and permanent)
- Variety in your daily work, opportunities to upskill
- Competitive hourly rates, overtime and penalties
- An opportunity to be involved in a newly awarded large-scale contract
- Veolia is focused on an Always Safe Culture and High team engagement
- Join a global leader in ecological transformation
Industrial Services Operator
- Operates vacuum loader & vacuum tanker
- Operates high & ultra-high pressure water jetting & drain cleaners (operator ticket required)
- HR Unrestricted Truck licence
- HPW Operator Ticket
Industrial Services Operator – Senior
- Senior operator of vacuum loader, vacuum tanker, high pressure water unit, ultra high pressure water unit, drain cleaner & all other equipment
- Assists in coordinating and maintenance planning & scheduling
- Assists in training other operators
- Cold Cutting
What you’ll need to be successful
- Tickets and licences listed under the relevant position
- Values teamwork
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Always Safe approach
- Ability to complete site based paperwork, as required
- Proactive and problem focused
- Willingness to undergo a pre-employment medical which includes a Drug and Alcohol test
Working at Veolia
Veolia values employees and their health and wellbeing. All of our employees are entitled to:
- Employee share plan where employees have the opportunity to purchase discounted Veolia shares
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through Assure which covers mental health, nutrition, financial, legal, coaching and career transition support
- Bupa health insurance discount
- Career development including formal training
You will also have access to corporate discounts, novated lease, discounted Fitness Passport, as well as eligibility to volunteer at one of Veolia’s partnered volunteer organisations
The opportunity to work in a truly diverse and inclusive culture
Veterans are encouraged to visit our Veterans at Veolia webpage to discover what we can offer.
We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Our environmental solutions help customers preserve and renew our natural resources, creating a better future for our planet. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to build your career, and a more sustainable world.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.