Veolia Australia & New Zealand
Veolia has a great opportunity for a Contract Manager to join our organisation for a newly awarded Industrial Services contract with GFG Alliance. The role will be based on-site at the Whyalla GFG steelworks and this is a rare opportunity for you to be involved in the transition, mobilisation and the implementation of a large- scale contract that you will be responsible for.
What’s on offer
- Competitive remuneration commensurate with experience
- An opportunity to be involved in the transition, mobilisation and implementation of a large-scale contract
- Join a global leader in ecological transformation
What you’ll be responsible for
- Drive contract performance to meet contractual KPIs and exceed client expectations to ensure ongoing success of the contract
- Responsibility for overall operational effectiveness
- Financial responsibilities including achieving budget and cost imperatives, reporting and driving KPI achievement
- Report on financial information and contractual KPIs and provide recommendations, as required
- Create and maintain a strong culture of respect, teamwork and Always Safe
- Lead and support safety investigations
- Proactively implement initiatives to improve operational efficiency, team work, processes and safety
- Stakeholder engagement including representation of Veolia at all client meeting
- Ensure all employees are adequately trained and competent in all roles performed within the contract, as well as developing in capability and front line leadership
- Monitor utilisation of equipment and proactively identify efficiencies and opportunities to improve.
What you’ll need to be successful
- Demonstrated experience in operational and or contractual management, with contractual, financial and operational responsibilities
- A true people manager who understands the ongoing importance of an Always Safe Culture and strong teamwork environment
- Proven ability to create and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders
- You proactively seek out opportunities and improvements
- Ability to communicate effectively and negotiate with influence
- Background in a similar Industrial Services and or heavy industry environment
- Demonstrated experience in applying commercial contracts
- Proven ability to manage cost and adhere to budgets
- Willingness to undergo a National Police Clearance and medical check relevant to the role.
A Veolia Career
Veolia values employees and their health and wellbeing. All of our employees are entitled to:
- Employee share plan where employees have the opportunity to purchase discounted Veolia shares
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through Assure which covers mental health, nutrition, financial, legal, coaching and career transition support
- Bupa health insurance discount
- Career development including formal training
- You will also have access to corporate discounts, novated lease, discounted Fitness Passport, as well as eligibility to volunteer at one of Veolia’s partnered volunteer organisations
- The opportunity to work in a truly diverse and inclusive culture
We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Veterans are encouraged to visit our Veterans at Veolia webpage to discover what we can offer.
Our environmental solutions help customers preserve and renew our natural resources, creating a better future for our planet. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to build your career, and a more sustainable world.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.