About the Opportunity:
Ventia has been awarded the Across Government Facilities Management Arrangement (AGFMA) for the Government of South Australia. We are seeking a Service Delivery Lead, to report to and assist the Service Delivery Manager in managing subcontractors in the delivery of services in support of the defence and social infrastructure – AGFMA based in Whyalla.
Key Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Support the contract in compliance with safety and quality standards
- Assist with audits and inspections
- Build and maintain a positive relationship with the agency, sub-contractors, suppliers and consultants
- Assist with monitoring and reporting on the delivery of programmed work by subcontracted providers
- Ensure record management and reporting to inform proactive performance adherence of sub-contractors on site.
Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of facilities management support services
- Trade background desirable
- Project management qualification or demonstrated experience in relevant industry
- Current Drivers licence required
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. On behalf of more than 30 government agencies across South Australia, AGFMA covers asset management for government-owned facilities and will generate a revenue of approximately $300 million per annum over the initial term. We will safely deliver these facilities management services to the community of South Australia, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please click apply button on this page.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.