Universal Business Team Recruitment
Civiq is a well-established and highly regarded family-owned and operated business has consistently grown to become one of Australia’s leading supplier of robust engineered products for outdoor and indoor use. Their custom designed products include drinking water stations, outdoor showers and hand washing stations, just to name a few, and their clients range from Councils and Schools through to various organisations in the private sector. This truly innovative and environmentally conscious company are dedicated to building a better, and safer more sustainable future.
Reporting through to the Sales and Marketing Manager, this newly created role as Business Development Manager will be instrumental in driving our client’s growth strategy and maximising sales opportunities in South Australia and Western Australia. You will enjoy working within a high-performing, close-knit team and will have the support of a strong Marketing Team as well as a proactive and dedicated Lead Generation Specialist. This role will allow you to service and maintain existing accounts, as well as identify and secure new business opportunities across Councils, Schools as well as private organisations. To be successful in this role, you will possess strong sales skills to bring new business opportunities to fruition and the communication and customer service skills to cement long-lasting relationships. You will have the luxury of working from home (in either SA or WA) and It is expected that you will be traveling to meet clients 7 days a fortnight.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Account management and retention via phone, email, web calls and face to face
- Grow existing accounts organically by introducing new products and innovative ideas
- Creating and executing outbound campaigns to target qualified opportunities
- Responding to assigned tenders in a timely manner
- Conducting needs analysis of all inbound leads to create the best solution for the client
- Facilitate resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximise satisfaction
- Keeping abreast of general market trends and proposed/future developments
What we are looking for:
- Proven success within both Account Management and New Business Development
- A solutions-focussed collaborator who enjoys consultative selling
- A results-driven professional with a proactive mindset and commercial acumen
- An influential negotiator with excellent stakeholder management skills
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- An opportunity to join an innovative company on a high growth trajectory
- Work for a company with a flat management structure and a positive work culture
- Contribute to a sustainable future
Don’t delay and APPLY now.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.