Trane Thermo King Pty Ltd`
Trane Technologies is the sole distributor/OEM for TRANE equipment in Australia and has one new full-time opportunities to provide exceptional support as part of our SA team in Whyalla. You will be responsible for conducting service and preventative maintenance, repairs and installation work on a range of HVAC equipment. We are looking for reliable and efficient individuals who will build lasting and trusting relationships with our team and customers.
Attitude, work ethic and ability to work well within a team environment are important characteristics that we are looking for in a candidate.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Carry out planned and unplanned service, maintenance and commissioning of all types of units
- Conducting service and preventative maintenance on commercial buildings
- HVAC/ Electrical installation works
- Diagnose faults and provide customer solutions
- Perform breakdown repairs
- Accurate and timely completion of required paperwork related to work performed
- Participating in the call-out roster
- Fostering and maintaining professional working relationships amongst technicians and apprentices and continually demonstrate the ability to work within pairs and smaller teams
- Comply with all safety, company and statutory policies and procedures at all times
- Actively participate in all company facilitated training and service meetings as required by the company
- Maintaining Trane’s uniform and appearance standards
- Quote small repairs
To be successful for this role ideally you will have
- Current Electrical License
- Valid Driver’s License
- Right to work in Australia
- Construction Induction Card (white card)
- Experience in A/C maintenance and Installations an advantage however we have a good team of HVAC techs already
- Good time management
- A strong customer focus and work ethic and ability to provide a consistently high level of building maintenance across all facets of fixed plant and equipment.
- Technical competence
- Ability and confidence to work alone and in team environment
- Positive and proactive approach to safety
- Reliable, self-motivated and well presented
About the Role
- Site based in Whyalla
- Competitive hourly rate
- Immediate start for full-time employment
- Vehicle allowance or vehicle supplied
- Work in a supportive team environment
Why Trane Technologies Is The Best Company for HVAC Field Technicians:
- World Class continuing education, featuring Manufacturer (OEM) Level Training
- Trane is recognised worldwide as the brand standard for HVAC and Building Controls Systems
- Unlimited opportunities for career development and promotions within Trane Technologies
- Determined focus to be the employer of choice in our industry (we want to be the company where everyone wants to work)
- Company-wide commitment to promoting a strong work/life balance
- Organisational encouragement of community involvement and sustainability (green initiatives)
Trane is a US company under Trane Technologies. We are a world leader in HVAC (Heating, Ventilation & Air-Conditioning) equipment & systems, services & solutions.
At Trane, we’re all about air – cool air, warm air, clean air. As a world leader in air conditioning systems, services and solutions, we control the comfort of the air for people in homes and many of the world’s largest and most famous commercial, industrial and institutional buildings. And we’re applying Trane’s expertise in environmental technology and energy conservation to make a difference in energy efficiency around the globe. Our products include a broad range of energy-efficient heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems; dehumidifying and air cleaning products; service and parts support; advanced building controls and financing solutions.
Our Products, Services, Brands and Reputation
We offer a broad range of energy-efficient heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems; dehumidifying and air cleaning products; service and parts support; advanced building controls and financing solutions. Our systems and services have leading positions in premium commercial, residential, institutional and industrial markets; a reputation for reliability, high quality and product innovation; and a powerful distribution network.
Only applicants who already have the right to work in Australia will be considered for this role, no sponsorships.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.