The Lucas Group Pty Ltd
About the Company
Our client is Australia’s leading producer of organic and sustainable-certified pacific oysters. Founded in 2009; the business has grown from a traditional family owned and run business to a fast growing corporate with operations across 4 sites on the Eyre Peninsula in South Australia and is now recognised as a leader in transformation and innovation of the oyster industry.
The Company has recently been acquired by one of Australia’s longest standing Agricultural Private Equity funds. With new access to capital, the Company has embarked on another growth phase which will see them significantly scaling up its operations and investing in innovation and new technologies, providing career and progression opportunities for current and prospective employees.
The company is now looking for a HR Manager to join the leadership team and lead the evolution of people and culture strategies in line with the company’s growth ambitions.
About the Role
In this position, you will partner with senior management – designing, developing, and implementing strategies to attract, engage, and nurture team members.
You’ll provide strategic People & Culture advice – improving related business practices, leading complex projects, and ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and policies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing HR/P&C initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Supporting current & future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation & preservation of human capital
- Driving & implementing workforce planning, attraction & retention strategies (i.e. EVP)
- Leading implementation of the performance management system across the business
The HR Manager will be an ambassador for the strategies and culture influencing the organisation’s success. Our client is seeking someone who loves connecting with people and lives and leads by example.
You will need to possess:
- Strategic, hands-on HR experience in a commercial environment
- The ability to engage people at all levels, quickly developing personal & functional credibility
- Pragmatic commercial sense without compromising integrity and honesty
- Extensive leadership capabilities
In this role you will be living and working close to the most pristine beaches the Eyre Peninsula has to offer.
This exciting opportunity offers eligibility for a short-term incentive program and other benefits, including assistance with relocation and accommodation, not to mention exclusive access to premium oysters.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please call Brodie McHugh on (08) 8201 9999.
Reference number GL4280.
Applicants must have full rights to work in Australia.
The Lucas Group
For over 30 years The Lucas Group has been providing agricultural industries in Australia with executive search, recruitment, and human resources consulting services.
Find out more about us or upload your resume: www.lucasgroup.com.au
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.