Tasman Rope Access Pty Ltd
Tasman Rope Access Pty Ltd (TRA) is an Australian owned and operated Company that specialises in providing rope access services across all industries. TRA prides itself on providing quality maintenance and installation services and aims to be industry leaders in rope access.
Tasman Rope Access have ongoing shutdown and maintenance work in the Whyalla area South Australia. We are seeking highly skilled IRATA Level 3’s and IRATA Level 1 or 2 Boilermakers
Experience in the resource sector;
- Australian recognised Trade Certificate or High-Risk Work License where relevant.
- IRATA certification of all levels
- Hold a current Nationally Accredited Working in Confined Spaces, Gas Test Atmospheres and Working at Heights (within the last 2 years)
- Hold a current Nationally Accredited OHS Card (White/Blue Card);
- Demonstrated experience working on large scale maintenance or small projects preferable
- Ability to pass a project specific pre-employment medical, including a drug and alcohol screen.
Tasman is an equal opportunity Company and encourages people with diverse backgrounds to apply, particularly persons of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.