Summit Electrical Management and Automation
WHYALLA ELECTRICIANS – JOIN OUR INNOVATIVE TEAM!
READY TO EXCEED EXPECTATIONS?
You will be responsible for providing our customers with an unforgettable experience. We exceed expectations at Summit Electrical Management & Automation making us one of the most highly reviewed electrical companies in the Whyalla area.
We work in residential, commercial and industrial; completing upgrades, renovations and emergency service work for existing buildings. If you are someone with experience in the above and consider yourself to have a lot of energy and enthusiasm towards your work – we want to speak with you!
Learn more here: www.sema-smarterfuture.com.au
ARE YOU LOOKING TO BE RESPECTED?
At Summit Electrical Management & Automation, you are treated with respect within our dynamic and exciting team. We want you to be the best version of yourself and are committed to your skill development and personal and professional growth within the company.
ARE YOU LOOKING TO BE CHALLENGED?
Every day will be different for you. The SEMA team provide electrical and automation solutions to homes and businesses that encourage them to move into the Fourth Industrial Revolution. The exciting thing is we are a growing business with new opportunities presenting themselves, offering you chances to grow and develop within the industry.
ARE YOU LOOKING TO BE REWARDED?
You will be rewarded with your effort because your development as a tradesperson is paramount. Our real-time feedback system shows you how successful you are from month to month so you can set your goals and smash them!
CAN YOU COMMIT TO EXCELLENCE?
- Will you come to work energised and enthusiastic every day, to leave our customers you serve feeling happy you were the person who served them?
- Will you be committed to learning and improving your skills every single day to enhance the experience of our customers?
- Will you be committed to ensuring that every property you work at is electrically safe and functional?
- Will you be completely honest and transparent with everyone you work with throughout your day?
- Will you pride yourself on not only the quality of your electrical work but in every aspect of your job?
If you answered ‘YES’ to the above – we would love to hear from you!
A LITTLE ON OUR COMPANY CULTURE
We are a developing team of energetic electricians with a broad electrical background. We are driven individuals who are excited by advances in the technology space. We have reward systems that push us to deliver the best possible experience to our customers and everyone strives to get personal bests within it. We really care about the personal and professional development of our staff.
HOW TO SECURE THIS POSITION
Do we sound like the company for you? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you believe you will be a good fit for our team.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The application form will include these questions:
- Do you hold a current electrical licence?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What makes you the best candidate for the role?
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.