Manager – Full-time Contract
- Competitive industry salary
- Potential for career development
- Engaging, fun and rewarding work environment
What’s on the menu?
As a Subway Manager at On the Run, you will be responsible for customer service, food handling and preparation and maintaining a clean and safe workplace. You will play a very important role in maintaining our strong reputation for outstanding customer service and contribute to our ongoing business. You will need strong leadership skills and good communication.
This is a full-time position and on a minimum 38 hours per week. Shifts are varied across 7 days a week.
We’ll also be looking for some practical skills and experience, including:
- Food store operations
- Knowledge of food handling standards and experience in operating POS systems
- Proven sales skills – the ability to up-sell, inform customers of promotions and get your team doing the same.
That said, here at Subway, we’ve got a taste for trying new things, so if you’ve got stacks of talent, but not every essential ingredient, we’d still like to hear from you.
If you have just graduated from school and looking for full-time work feel free to apply!
In return, you get all the toppings…
A job well done deserves a big thank you – and some tasty benefits. As well as a great company to work with, we often promote from within, so if you’ve got the ability, we’ll train you, mentor you, promote you and support you.
You can also look forward to:
- Working with like-minded people, who like to have fun at work.
- Bright, modern stores.
So what are you waiting for? Apply today!
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.